Pskov. New Nativity of the Christ Chapel.
On 17 July 2003 On 17 July 2003 was solemnly sanctified new Chapel near with railway station.
As known the last Russian Tsar (King, Prince - in Russia it
was Tsar) Nicholas the 2nd signed the abdication order in Pskov in 1918 after
communist revolution. In order to commemorate Nicholas, who is
officially recognized a Saint figure by Orthodox Church, Pskov has constructed a Chapel near train station. This is the place where the tragic event took place in the beginning of the last century.
The chapel was officially opened on July 17, 2003. It was one of the core events of the forthcoming 1100 th birthday of Pskov city.
All pictures was taken by Natalie, on July 17, 2003::
Before solemnly sanctify new Chapel: