Oatmeal Cookies with walnuts and chocolate.
1 beaten egg
0,5 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
0,5 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 cup oatmeal
chopped walnuts and melted chocolate
1. In medium bowl, combine the oatmeal with all ingredients, set
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Drop dough by small teaspoonfuls, 3 inches apart on parchment (or foil) lined cookie sheets.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove when cool.
5. Melt chocolate on medium in microwave and spread on backs (shiny side) of cookies. Sprinkle finely chopped walnuts over melted chocolate.