Carrot cake with butter.
This healthy cake comes in several delicious versions.
Ingredients for dough:
1 cup grated fresh carrot.
3 cup flour.
1 cup sugar
8 oz butter,
1/3 tsp baking soda.
for filling and decoration:
1 cup fresh cream
1 cup sugar (or to taste).
grated lemon rind to taste
1. Combine all ingredients for dough. Beat the mixture carefully.
2. Make 3 circles. Bake in oven on baking sheet greased with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl whip cream with sugar and grated lemon rind.
4. Spread the whipped cream on flat (circles) cakes and top with it. Put one circle on top another circle. Cover Cake with whipped cream. Cut orange rind into fine strips and use to decorate the cake.
5. Keep in refrigerator for 4 - 5 hours. Serve with tea or coffee.