1 lb grated fresh carrot.
2 tbsp flour or bread crumbs.
1/2 cup milk
1 fresh egg.
3 tbsp farina,
1 tsp sugar.
oil or butter to fry
1. Combine grated fresh carrot, butter and milk. Stew for 10 - 15 minutes. (use a frying pan)
2. Add farina, cook for 7 - 12 minutes and stirring regularly.
3. Cool the mixture, add 1 fresh egg.
4. Form cutlets from this mixture. Roll them in the bread crumbs coating them completely. Take the 7 - 10 tablespoons of oil or butter and clarify them in large skillet over a low heat. Place over a medium- high heat and when hot fry the cutlets for approx. 5 - 7 minutes per side or until done to suit your taste.
5. Serve with sour cream, melted butter or cream.