Zbiten with alcohol.
2 cup water
2 cup fresh honey
1 pint alcohol
grated lemon and orange rind to taste
0,5 tsp ground nutmeg
0,5 tsp vanilla
4 -5 cloves
1/4 oz (5 g) cinnamon
1. Mix honey with the water.
2. Bring to boil, add the ground nutmeg, vanilla, cloves, cinnamon, lemon and orange rind and stir until honey dissolves.
3. Cook on low heat for 4 -5 minutes, stirring regularly. Remove from heat and leave for 30 minutes.
4. Bring to boil and simmer for 0,5 minute on low heat, stirring
regularly. Remove from heat. Strain and discard, add alcohol and stir.
5. Serve immediately in preheated cups, beverage must be very hot.