Potato Roll with mushrooms.
12 ea fresh not peeled potatoes.
2 tbsp flour.
1 beaten egg
2 oz mushrooms, dried.
2 ea onion.
salt, black pepper, fresh greenery to taste.
2 - 3 tbsp oil
1. Cook not peeled potatoes in the boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender, drain well.
2. Peel potatoes, mush it, and combine with flour, oil, salt and egg. Mix thoroughly.
3. Make filling: 1). Mushrooms to soak into the water for 4 - 5 hours. Wash carefully and cook until done. 2). Chop mushrooms and combine with salt, chopped finely onion and fry in oil, add fresh chopped greenery, black pepper.
4. When the filling is ready. Roll mashed potatoes out to -inch thick rectangle.
Spread filling over the crust, leaving 1 inches plain on 1 of the long edges.
5. Roll up dough, rolling toward the plain edge. Place roll with seam down, about 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet. Brush with oil top every roll.
6. Bake 15 to 25 minutes until golden. Remove from oven. Remove from cookie sheets with spatula.
7. Serve warm with sour cabbage, pickled cucumbers.