Mushrooms soup with prunes.
200 g (7 oz) chicken breasts, fillet.
50 g dried mushroom, washed, soaked overnight (in plenty of water).
4 marinated, or salted cucumbers, finely chopped.
1 carrot, grated.
1 onion, chopped.
1 parsley root, chopped.
1 Celery root, chopped.
50 g (1,8 oz) prunes, soaked, washed, chopped.
50 g (1,8 oz) olives, chopped.
50 g (1,8 oz) capers, chopped.
2 tbsp sunflower oil, (or Soya oil, or olive oil)
1 tbsp green dill, chopped.
1 tbsp green parsley, chopped.
100 g (3,5 oz) sour cream.
Chopped green onions, bay leaf, pepper corn to taste.
1. Put chicken breasts fillet into pot with water. Bring to boil. Add chopped mushrooms. Cook meat and mushrooms until done.
2. Fry onion in oil until golden, add carrot, celery and parsley roots, fry (in frying pan).
3. Put fried vegetables into broth. Simmer soup several minutes.
4. Put into soup remaining ingredients.
5. Five minutes before the Soup is cooked, add: chopped greenery bay leaf,
Serve with sour cream.