Pskov city. Kremlin with Trinity Cathedral and Belfry.
The Administrative chamber (the state administrative offices) were built in 1692 - 1695 to replace a burnt wooden one. They stood on a high foundation.
It was the main administrative institution of the mayor's government of Pskov in the 17 th century. A lofty porch ascends to the first floor. There, in the chamber, decorated with murals, the mayor himself "with his comrades" met in sessions; the casket with the state seal, the banner and the Pskov treasury were kept here too. Next to this chamber there was a big chamber for sub officials. The ground floor was occupied by archives and beneath there was a place for imprisonment of accused criminals under investigation.
On the photo below is The Administrative chamber in Dovmont's Town.